Registered Nurse (RN) for Clover Meadows in Lawrenceville
Shift/hours: FT/PT WD and WE
Working at Clover Meadows Rehab truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us.
As a Clover Meadows Rehab employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day.
Ask us about our Rate Increases coming August 15!!!!
Sign on bonus for 3pm-11pm !
Available shifts 11pm-7am and 3pm-11pm
Including every weekend or alternating weekends
We are Immediately Hiring for Registered Nurses (RNs)
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem positions available for Registered Nurses (RNs)
Great Pay Rates! (based on experience and skills)
Benefits for Registered Nurses (RNs) include:
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Career Advancement Opportunity
New Nurse graduates and Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience are welcome!
We provide great training, orientation and support. Join a fantastic company and facility. Experience a great work environment led by an engaged management team
Job responsibilities for Registered Nurses (RNs) include and are not limited to:
- Directing, initiating and implementing resident/patient Plan of Care.
- Performing resident/patient assessments.
- Assisting Physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Preparing equipment, applying/changing dressings, and monitoring patients.
- Checking residents/patients’ vital signs and symptoms, maintaining records.
- Administering prescribed medications and injections.
- Acting as a leader in providing guidance to LPNs and CNAs.
- Following the directive of the RN Supervisor and/or Unit Manager in assisting in the admissions and discharge process
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, age, sex, affection, or sexual orientation, marital status, atypical heredity,
cellular or blood trait, nationality, religion, disability and liability for services in the United States
armed forces or any other legally protected status. We will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical
or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees with a disability.