Job Description:CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant for Doctors Subacute Care in Paterson
Shift/hours: 7am-3pm and/or 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
Working at Doctors Subacute Care truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. As a Doctors Subacute Care employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day.
We offer on-demand pay – a quicker pay access benefit option!
Now hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
We Offer our CNAs:
- Great Pay Rates and Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Tuition Assistance (Apply even if you are not yet certified, we will assist you!)
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Child Care Assistance Available
- Thorough Training and Orientation and Supportive Environment
Join a fantastic company and facility.
Experience a great environment led by an engaged management team!
Job Description for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs):
A Certified Nursing Assistant’s (CNA) main role is to:
- Provide basic care to patients and assist them with daily activities such as bathing, dressing etc.
- Because of the personal nature of the job, a Certified Nursing Assistant must be compassionate, have good people skills and enjoy helping others.
- The CNA is often a patient’s main caregiver and serves as a conduit between patients, nurses and doctors. They also record and communicate all issues to medical staff.
CNA Certificate required
Required License/Certifications: CNA Certificate
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, affection, or sexual orientation, marital status, atypical heredity, cellular or blood trait, nationality, religion, disability and liability for services in the United States armed forces or any other legally protected status. We will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees with a disability.
This position requires the following license/certificate: CNA Certificate
Thank you for your interest in this job!Please submit the form below:
- Sections 1, 2, and 8 (marked with *) are required.
- Filling out the other sections will help expedite the application process.
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.