Job Description:LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse for Pine Acres in Madison
Shift/hours: $2500 SIGN ON BONUS 7AM-7PM / 7PM-7AM
Working at Pine Acres truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. As a Pine Acres employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day.
We offer on-demand pay – a quicker pay access benefit option!
401k Benefit offered
We are Immediately Hiring for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) role
Full-time, Part-time and Per-diem positions available for nurses
Great Pay Rates! (based on experience and skills)
• Benefits for LPNs include:
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Career Advancement Opportunity
New Nurse graduates and LPNs with experience are welcome!
We provide great training, orientation and support. Join a fantastic company and facility. Experience a great work environment led by an engaged management team
Job responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) include and are not limited to:
- Assisting CNAs in performing ADL and routine care.
- Conducting resident/patient treatments.
- Administering medication in accordance with physician orders and Plan of Care.
- Submitting pharmacy orders.
- Accurately documenting and recording all information.
- Giving injections of medication as prescribed.
- Observing resident health to communicate current condition to RNs, Supervisors, and Physicians.
- Taking vital signs, including blood pressure, temperature and weight.
- Basic care, including wound cleaning and bandaging.
- Managing IVs, starting IV drips.
- Monitoring fluid/food intake and output.
- Observing and reporting resident accidents, incidents and the presence of skin breakdowns.
- Assisting as directed in the admissions process.
Career Advancement opportunity
Required License/Certifications: LPN License
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, affection, or sexual orientation, marital status, atypical heredity, cellular or blood trait, nationality, religion, disability and liability for services in the United States armed forces or any other legally protected status. We will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees with a disability.
This position requires the following license/certificate: LPN License
Thank you for your interest in this job!Please submit the form below:
- Sections 1, 2, and 8 (marked with *) are required.
- Filling out the other sections will help expedite the application process.
- Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.