Job Description:Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant -COTA for Doctors Subacute Care in Paterson
Shift/hours: PRN Shifts
Working at Doctors Subacute Care truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. As a Doctors Subacute Care employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day.
We offer on-demand pay – a quicker pay access benefit option!
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant -COTA
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Career Advancement
- Training Programs and support
OTA Duties Include:
- OTA will work as part of the therapy team and under the guidance of an OT
- OTA will select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- OTA will assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- OTA will monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- OTA will teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- OTA will work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- OTA will supervise Residents' activities to ensure they are done properly.
- OTA will report the Resident's progress to the OT.
- OTA will handle administrative and clerical tasks for therapy team.
OTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current OTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Career Advancement Opportunity!
Required License/Certifications: OTA License
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, affection, or sexual orientation, marital status, atypical heredity, cellular or blood trait, nationality, religion, disability and liability for services in the United States armed forces or any other legally protected status. We will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees with a disability.
This position requires the following license/certificate: OTA License
Thank you for your interest in this job!Please submit the form below:
- Sections 1, 2, and 8 (marked with *) are required.
- Filling out the other sections will help expedite the application process.
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.