Job Description:Physical Therapy Assistant PTA for Doctors Subacute Care in Paterson
Shift/hours: PRN Shifts
Working at Doctors Subacute Care truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. As a Doctors Subacute Care employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day.
We offer on-demand pay – a quicker pay access benefit option!
PTA- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Training Programs and Support
- Career Advancement!
PTA Duties Include:
- PTA will work as part of the Therapy Team under the guidance of PT
- PTA will measure and record Residents motor function, strength and muscle performance.
- PTA will observe Residents and write progress reports.
- PTA will assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- PTA will treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- PTA will help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- PTA will educate Residents on how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle and improve mobility.
- PTA will maintain Residents'confidence by keeping information confidential.
- PTA will Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- PTA contributes to the entire team effort and goals.
PTA Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited PTA Program
- Current New Jersey State PTA License
- Experience in long-term-care settings preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Career Advancement Opportunity !
Required License/Certifications: PTA License
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, affection, or sexual orientation, marital status, atypical heredity, cellular or blood trait, nationality, religion, disability and liability for services in the United States armed forces or any other legally protected status. We will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees with a disability.
This position requires the following license/certificate: PTA License
Thank you for your interest in this job!Please submit the form below:
- Sections 1, 2, and 8 (marked with *) are required.
- Filling out the other sections will help expedite the application process.
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.