Job Description:Occupational Therapist (OT) for Doctors Subacute Care in Paterson
Shift/hours: PRN Shifts
Working at Doctors Subacute Care truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. As a Doctors Subacute Care employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day.
We offer on-demand pay – a quicker pay access benefit option!
Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Training Programs and Support
- Career Advancement!
OT Duties Include:
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the residents to carry out their daily routine independently.
- Watch the residents as they carry out the task given to them
- Observe/assess the progress of the residents & prepare detailed progress reports
- Help in rehabilitating residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other challenges
- Maintains resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
Requirements Include: MUST have a Valid State OT License
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current State OT License, required
- Experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Career Advancement Opportunity
Required License/Certifications: OT License
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, affection, or sexual orientation, marital status, atypical heredity, cellular or blood trait, nationality, religion, disability and liability for services in the United States armed forces or any other legally protected status. We will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees with a disability.
This position requires the following license/certificate: OT License
Thank you for your interest in this job!Please submit the form below:
- Sections 1, 2, and 8 (marked with *) are required.
- Filling out the other sections will help expedite the application process.
- Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.