Job Description:Registered Nurse, RN Supervisor for Pine Acres in Madison
Shift/hours: $3500 SIGN ON BONUS Evening/Overnight Shift or weekend option available
Working at Pine Acres truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. As a Pine Acres employee, you will be an integral member of our team, and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each and every day.
We offer on-demand pay – a quicker pay access benefit option!
We are immediately hiring for Registered Nurse, RN Supervisor
• Benefits for RNs include:
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Career Advancement Opportunity
We provide great orientation and support. Join a fantastic company and facility. Experience a great work environment led by an engaged management team
Job responsibilities for Registered Nurse Supervisors (RNs) include and are not limited to:
- Directing, initiating and implementing resident/patient Plan of Care.
- Performing resident/patient assessments.
- Assisting Physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Preparing equipment, applying/changing dressings, and monitoring patients.
- Checking residents/patients’ vital signs and symptoms, maintaining records.
- Administering prescribed medications and injections.
- Acting as a leader in providing guidance to LPNs and CNAs.
- Following the directive of the RN Supervisor and/or Unit Manager in assisting in the admissions and discharge process
Requirements for RN Supervisor:
- Nursing and Management experience in long term care environment
- Must be an RN, Registered Nurse graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN is preferred but not required.
- Must have current RN License and current CPR certification.
Required License/Certifications: RN License
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, affection, or sexual orientation, marital status, atypical heredity, cellular or blood trait, nationality, religion, disability and liability for services in the United States armed forces or any other legally protected status. We will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees with a disability.
This position requires the following license/certificate: RN License
Thank you for your interest in this job!Please submit the form below:
- Sections 1, 2, and 8 (marked with *) are required.
- Filling out the other sections will help expedite the application process.
- Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.